It’s hard to believe, but it’s December 9th. Today. Like, right now. “WTF!?!!?!?”, you might be saying to yourself. But, DON’T WORRY – we’ve got you covered. We’ve rounded up a list of our favourite garments sure to please even your pickiest of present recipients.
1) McGuire Denim’s Beatrice Dress for the “The Girly Girl”
She likes to dress up, and she looks good doing it. Give her the gift of the denim LBD.
2) Levi’s Vintage Collection 606 in Rinse for the “The Cool Chick”
She effortlessly pulls off the “Mom Jean” and you hate her for it.
3) Baldwin’s “Ten” in Raw Denim for “The Tomboy”
Yeah, she likes the fades on your raw jeans, but hers are going to be so much better than yours in a year from now.
4) Freenote Cloths’ Riders Waxed Canvas Jacket in Tobacco for “The Menswear Connoisseur”
Yes, it’s made in the USA and it is exclusive to us in Canada. Oh, and it’s waxed canvas – so it’s functional too.
5) The Pure Blue Japan x IDC Collaboration XX-007 Shrink-to-Fit for “The Bonafide Denim Head”
Made in Japan, only 100 pairs made, exclusive to dutil., natural indigo dye, shrink-to-fit, fades like a dream. End of story.
The Joe’s Brixton in the King Wash for “The Non-Shopper”
He may not give two hoots about fashion, but he’ll look great in this all-purpose, dark wash jean.
And last but not least, STOCKING STUFFERS!!!
1) dutil. Gift Card – They can be purchased in-store or online and they never expire!
2) dutil. Quintessential Belt – Quintessentially the perfect unisex belt.
3) Organic cotton dutil. T-shirt – Soft as heck, and also unisex.